cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Dublin - Golf
Date Sat, 03 Oct 2015 16:28:11 GMT
Hi All,

If anyone going to the Dublin CloudStack conference wants to join Sebastien and I for a round
of golf, we have two spaces at

Monday 5th Oct - 11:30
Royal Dublin (http://www.theroyaldublingolfclub.com) €155

And

Tuesday 6th Oct - 10:30
Portmarnoch Golf Club (www.portmarnockgolfclub.ie<http://www.portmarnockgolfclub.ie>)
 €185

They’re both beautiful courses but require a handicap and suitable golf attire to play.
 We should be able to arrange clubs at the course.

Please get in touch with me if you would like to play – email or mobile.

Regards,
Paul Angus
VP Technology/Cloud Architect
[ccceu15]