cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Emil <emi...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with VolumeMigration, stuck after first migration‏
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2015 20:17:26 GMT
Hello dear users,
we implemented cloudstack (4.5.2) in a private network, as hypervisor we
used VmWare (ESXi 5.5).

The enviornment running perfectly except for one strange and annoying
problem.
When we are trying the migrate a volume it migrates very fine and we can
see it the vSphere Client,

but !! when we are trying to make another migration it just enter the queue
(can see it with listAsyncJobs)
and it waits for the first migration to end, when the first migration ends
the second migration starting
Not only the second migration not running parallel or any third, fourth ...
,
Any task we are trying to run enters the queue (deploy, snapshot, anything)
!

We are tried to run every thing from the api, same results,
searched the logs for warning, but every thing seems to be OK,
it even wrote "job-165 entered for monitoring" (Sorry if it ain't accurate)
for the second migration or
any other task we are trying to execute

I must admit that when we are trying to run anything else then migration,
it runs parallel (Taking Snapshots, Deployments)

When I looked at the list of AsyncJobs (through the api), the jobstatus of
the new tasks (When first migration deployed) it valued as 0.

Why it is stuck ? and not running parallel ? Can someone help here ?