cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Erik Weber <terbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem in Agent for system VM
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2015 09:25:01 GMT
On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 4:21 PM, Ghaith Bannoura <ghaithbannoura@hotmail.com
> wrote:

> Hello All,
> I installed Apache Cloud stack on my environment but after that i have
> multiple problems on it as per below :
> 1- Virtual router not created 2-system VMs (CPVM and SSVM) is running but
> the agent in the UI is not running , i used health check in SSVM
> (/usr/local/cloud/systemvm/ssvm-check.sh) and everything is appear running
> normally , but i checked the cloud.log  but i founded the error that as
> below :
> 2015-10-26 13:48:49,621 INFO  [utils.nio.NioClient] (Agent-Selector:null)
> Connecting to 192.168.100.2:82502015-10-26 13:49:35,461 ERROR
> [utils.nio.NioConnection] (Agent-Selector:null) Unable to initialize the
> threads.java.io.IOException: Connection closed with -1 on reading size.
>     at com.cloud.utils.nio.Link.doHandshake(Link.java:513)        at
> com.cloud.utils.nio.NioClient.init(NioClient.java:81)        at
> com.cloud.utils.nio.NioConnection.run(NioConnection.java:113)        at
> java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)2015-10-26 13:49:40,469 INFO
> [utils.nio.NioClient] (Agent-Selector:null) Connecting to
> 192.168.100.2:8250 ..
>

> the third problem that i have is no any templates or ISO can be downloaded
> , i think this problem related for the agent in SSVM and CPVM .
>
> Please advice how can i resolve this issue .

I've experienced this a couple of times, and resolved it by updating the
system/OS on the management server. The link Rajani provided should be
helpful, as that is what guided me in the right direction.

After you have resolved that part, the rest should hopefully also resolve
itself, as most of them are related to lack of agent communication.

Regards,
Erik