cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Özhan Rüzgar Karaman <oruzgarkara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: snapshot.backup.rightafter parameter problem for RBD Storage
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2015 09:08:31 GMT
Hi Dag;
If this is the design then lets accept it, normally i don't need this
backup copy progress but :))

I have some questions, if you could answer that would be perfect :)

* Is it possible to define 2 different, separate NFS volumes, one for KVMHA
health check and one to store the snapshot volumes? I do not want to put
all data on one NFS server, because i am aware that if NFS volume goes
slowly then it could create problems on HA health check process.

* Are there any global parameters that i could set/choose where HA health
check data is written and where snapshot backup data it written, if there
is a parameter like this i like to use it. I need to define where each data
is going.

* On agent site which script handles this snapshot progress, maybe i like
to modify it to reflect my needs on KVM side. I am aware that it could
break something but i like to check the code for its deep details.

Regards
Özhan