cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Özhan Rüzgar Karaman <oruzgarkara...@gmail.com>
Subject snapshot.backup.rightafter parameter problem for RBD Storage
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 19:54:28 GMT
Hi;
My ACS version is 4.5.2. I am testing snapshot feature of ACS for my
volumes. I am using Ceph/Rbd as primary storage. I like to get snapshot
copy of my volume which is at Ceph Storage. ACS takes snapshot successfully
on Ceph Storage but after that it copies snapshot file to Secondary NFS
Storage.

I find a parameter that disables this copy progress
like snapshot.backup.rightafter i set it false and restart management
server but it has no effect and ACS again copies taken snapshot file to
secondary storage.

I checked Jira and i find that this parameter does not exist any more.

So did anyone find a way to operate this parameter or disable this copy
snapshot process to secondary storage, it takes too much time and from my
perspective its unnecessary for me.

I checked mailing list but i could not find any answer so i decided to ask
mailing list.

Thanks for all replies.
Özhan