cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] CloudStack Certification !!!!
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2015 17:16:55 GMT
All

[cross posting- sorry]

*GET CERTIFICED ON APACHE CLOUDSTACK *

As some of you may of heard, LPI Japan have recently  launched the Apache CloudStack certification
exam.

Personally, I think it's a massive milestone for ACS to have its own professional certification
scheme. From experience, many people entering our industry tend to get drawn to technologies
that they can achieve certification in - and cloudstack is now one of those.

The development of this exam was a collaborative effort between LPI Japan and the Japanese
Cloudstack users group.

So, I would like to do a shameless plug and encourage people here to have a go at the certification.
 To be frank, my guess is that the exam will only evolve and keep updated if enough people
are interested in actually taking it

So, please have a go at the exam, encourage your friends & colleagues and spread the word.

*Raise funds for CloudStack community*
ShapeBlue have agreed to become a reseller of the exam. We have decided that we will do this
on a non-profit basis and donate ALL money made back into the community.
So,if you are going to take the exam, please use the registration code on our website: for
every exam registered, we will donate $50 (1/3 of the $150 cost of the exam) to be used for
the next collaboration conference or to support other community activity.

Further details and how to register are here:
http://www.shapeblue.com/apache-cloudstack-certification-accel/

Kind Regards
Giles

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.