cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: AW: AW: CloudStack Users survey
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 17:06:58 GMT
Good question Suneel

At the moment, it is a manual process to pull out the survey results and update the known
user list on the website

Is there anybody on this list who could volunteer to do this? - we have got quite a few to
add

Regards

Giles

-----Original Message-----
From: mvs babu [mailto:mvsbabu0308@outlook.com]
Sent: 01 October 2015 14:32
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: AW: AW: CloudStack Users survey

Yes Jochim, there should be check boxes instead of radio buttons.

Can any one tell how much time will take to list a company name in Known Users list after
summation of survey form? Because, I have submitted a survey form more than three months ago,
still it is not there in Known Users list.

Thank you,
Suneel Mallela