cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Remi Bergsma <RBerg...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: [ACS460] QA days (part one)
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 10:12:03 GMT
I just setup a QA_days channel we can use. It should be easy to add a hangout as well, should
we want.

Regards,
Remi

On 15/10/15 11:04, "Raja Pullela" <raja.pullela@citrix.com> wrote:

>+1
>and we can possibly use slack - using a separate channel or group?

Holdings Ltd. and its subsidiaries
>('Datacentrix') is proprietary to Datacentrix. It is confidential, legally privileged
and protected by law. Datacentrix does not own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions
are those of the sender unless clearly stated as being that of Datacentrix.
>The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient. Please notify the
sender immediately if it has unintentionally reached you and do not read, disclose or use
the content in any way. Datacentrix cannot assure that the integrity of this communication
has been maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.