cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject Recurring snapshots are not auto cleaned
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2015 21:53:11 GMT
Hi guys,

was wondering if you've seen the same behaviour as I am currently experiencing? I've set a
recurring volume snapshot to take place every night and set it to keep 7 snapshots. The snapshots
are being taken, but ACS does not remove them. So far, i've got around 17 snapshots since
the beginning of this schedule. I've tried to manually remove the old snaps to free up some
space and that worked. So no issues with the actual delete function.

I also have several volumes with a weekly recurring snapshot and the removal of the old snapshots
work perfectly well. The problem seems to be with daily snapshots.

Any idea how to fix this? I am running ACS 4.5.1 with KVM hosts and rbd storage + nfs for
secondary.

Cheers

Andrei