cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject poor screen resolution
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 15:03:58 GMT
Hi CloudStackers,

I have been using ACS + KVM for several years and one of the annoying problems that I have
is the maximum screen resolution with my virtual machines. The maximum that I get on both
Windows and Linux vms is 1024x768, which was okay about 10-15 years ago, but is less than
ideal nowadays. I did install virtual machine drivers (downloaded from Fedora) for my Windows
vms, which has done absolutely nothing to increase the maximum screen resolution. I have tested
both the native ACS console, the Teamviewer and NoMachine and all three graphical setups give
me a maximum of 1024x768.

Could someone please help me to increase the screen resolution to something more usefull,
like at least 1920x1080 or better?

Many thanks

Andrei