cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: poor screen resolution
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 17:31:46 GMT
Andrei,

Actually I just deployed a Windows VM and upon connecting to it via RDP, it will use whatever
resolution I tell it to (eg xfreerdp -g 1600x900); I'm sure the Windows/Mac RDP client allows
for this, too.

I have not tried NoMachine or TeamViewer, RDP is your best bet.

The console will allow me (windows 2012r2 guest) to set 1024x768 or 1280x1024 (best).

I think "vga -std" might help with this. Why not submit a feature request?

Nux!
www.nux.ro