cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Lothering <tlother...@datacentrix.co.za>
Subject RE: CloudStack 4.5: "Add VMware Datacenter" ?
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2015 05:16:36 GMT
Hi Traiano,

I assume you have OS Templates for XenServer? Try creating a new template (or export/import
the current ones) for the VMware platform. Then select the "VMware" based template when deploying
a new instance.

Kind Regards,

Timothy Lothering
Timothy Lothering
Solutions Architect
Managed Services

T: +27877415535
F: +27877415100
C: +27824904099
E: tlothering@datacentrix.co.za

DISCLAIMER NOTICE:

Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official business of Datacentrix
Holdings Ltd. and its subsidiaries
('Datacentrix') is proprietary to Datacentrix. It is confidential, legally privileged and
protected by law. Datacentrix does not
own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions are those of the sender unless clearly
stated as being that of Datacentrix.
The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient. Please notify the sender
immediately if it has unintentionally
reached you and do not read, disclose or use the content in any way. Datacentrix cannot assure
that the integrity of this communication
has been maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.