cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject ACS 4.5.2 + KVM + Ceph - Template Creation is broken
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 08:26:19 GMT
Hello guys,

Was wondering if this is a known issue that is being addressed?

I've got ACS 4.5.2 with KVM and Ceph rbd. I am unable to create Templates from existing volumes.

When I try to create a template from a volume (50GB in size), I have a timeout error (probably
about 5 - 10 minutes after it has been initiated).

When I try to create a snapshot from the volume and following its completion create a template
from the snapshot, the process does not end up in error. However, the template is unusable
for creating virtual machines. The template size ends up being in thousands of terabytes (at
least according to the ACS gui).

Is this a known problem or should I open a new bug?

P.S. I had the same issue with 4.5.1.

Thanks

Andrei