cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Koushik Das <koushik....@citrix.com>
Subject RE: 4.5.1 - Xen 6.5 SP1 - Live migrations failing - Local disk
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 09:27:17 GMT
Check logs on all 4 MS in the cluster around the time the operation was done. If you see any
error/exceptions that can point to the problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: cs user [mailto:acldstkusr@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 29 September 2015 20:53
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: 4.5.1 - Xen 6.5 SP1 - Live migrations failing - Local disk

Hi Folks,

We are seeing some problems when attempting live migrations in a clustered cloudstack environment.
We have 4 management servers, and when we attempt a migration of an instance (local storage)
from one host to another, the migration times out.

However, if we only have one management server running, the migration works fine and we can
move the instance around between hosts in the same pod without any problems at all.

Just wanted to know if anyone else had come across this issue?

Cheers