cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to add Ceph KVM node in cloudstack
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2015 15:12:08 GMT
Dont really know that to be honest... even previously, you can patch qemu
source code yourslef with RBD support - nothing stops you to do so - so
this is just decision from RH or whatever - Im just guessing - anyway it is
the way it is - ubuntu oit of the box suport, CentOS not afaik...

--

Andrija Panić