cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From anil lakineni <anilkumar459.lakin...@gmail.com>
Subject Facing BOOT issues (if DATA drives are attached) on VMs in CCP 4.5.0
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 09:03:46 GMT
Hi All,

We are facing boot issues when VMs have DATA drives.

*After VM was shut down we were unable to power on server unless we detach
Data Drive.*

We are using Citrix Cloud Portal 4.5.0 and XenServer 6.2

*Note: *We have not facing this issue on some of the VM's which also have
DATA drives but facing this kind of boot issue on only some VMs.

If any one would have this kind of issue, please let us know the persistent
solution to fix the issue.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anil.