cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From cs user <acldstk...@gmail.com>
Subject 4.5.1 - Xen 6.5 SP1 - Live migrations failing - Local disk
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 15:23:25 GMT
Hi Folks,

We are seeing some problems when attempting live migrations in a clustered
cloudstack environment. We have 4 management servers, and when we attempt a
migration of an instance (local storage) from one host to another, the
migration times out.

However, if we only have one management server running, the migration works
fine and we can move the instance around between hosts in the same pod
without any problems at all.

Just wanted to know if anyone else had come across this issue?

Cheers