cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Remi Bergsma <RBerg...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: Cloudmonkey doubt
Date Sat, 05 Sep 2015 15:07:15 GMT
If you specify projectid=-1 you get all vms from all projects. I usually do two calls, one
for all non-projects and another for all project vms. It's not cloudmonkey, it's the api.

Sent from my iPhone

On 03 Sep 2015, at 14:37, Fernando Guillén Camba <fernando.guillen@usc.es<mailto:fernando.guillen@usc.es>>