cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Shetty, Pradeep" <pshe...@virtela.net>
Subject RE: Unable to add Ceph KVM node in cloudstack
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 05:37:28 GMT
Hi,

Is Ceph 0.94 Hammer compatible/stable with CentOS 6.5 build and cloudstack version 4.4.2

Thanks,
Pradeep

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrija Panic [mailto:andrija.panic@gmail.com]
Sent: 11 September 2015 20:42
To: Vadim Kimlaychuk
Cc: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unable to add Ceph KVM node in cloudstack

Dont really know that to be honest... even previously, you can patch qemu source code yourslef
with RBD support - nothing stops you to do so - so this is just decision from RH or whatever
- Im just guessing - anyway it is the way it is - ubuntu oit of the box suport, CentOS not
afaik...

--

Andrija Panić