cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Fernando Guillén Camba <fernando.guil...@usc.es>
Subject Cloudmonkey doubt
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 12:37:07 GMT
Hi

I'm trying to automate a few things with Cloudmonkey and I'm having
problems with the following behaviour:
If I issue the command

list virtualmachines listall=true

I get a list of all VM except the ones in projects
if I issue the command

list virtualmachines projectid=**id** listall=true

I get a list of the virtualmachines of that  project.

¿Is there a way of listing all the virtual machines, both those owned by
users and those in projects? ¿Is there some kind of wildcard I can use?
If someone can offer me some way of listing all the VM in a domain I
will be most grateful.

I'm using Cloudmonkey 5.3.1 with CS 4.5.2

--
CiTIUS <http://citius.usc.es/> 	Fernando Guillén Camba
<http://citius.usc.es/v/fernando.guillen>