cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From <christian.kir...@zv.fraunhofer.de>
Subject updatecloudtouseobjectstore options
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 15:22:20 GMT
Hi all,

we are fairly new to all the cloudstack stuff, so excuse me if I ask kinda stupid questions.

We had set up our cloudstack with nfs as secondary storage, now we like to use our s3 storage.
I read through many threads how to add my own certificates, root ca and intermediate ca, now
I am at the point where I need to test all the fancy stuff I configured.
Therefore I need to switch from nfs secondary to s3.
I found the updatecloudtouseobjectstore api call and gave it a couple of tries with cloudmonkey.
On the first glance it seems to do what it should do, but I wasn’t able to figure out the
right argument to tell the api call to set the protocol to https.

Any suggestions?

Kind Regards
Christian