cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Glenn Wagner <glenn.wag...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Deployment failed on XenServer due to capacity miscalculation
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 05:47:57 GMT
Hi,

When you migrate the VM's manually to that Host does the process complete?
Just a thought , what you could also do it add a service offering bind to the new host and
deploy a VM to test it completes.
Could you post a section of the Management server log file when you deploy the new VM?

Glenn Wagner
Senior Consultant, South Africa

Phone: +27 21 527 0091 | Mobile: +27 73 917 4111

glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com | Twitter:@shapeBlue
ShapeBlue SA (Pty) Ltd, 2nd Floor, Oudehuis Centre, 122 Main Rd, Somerset West, Cape Town
7130

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Emrich [mailto:martin.emrich@empolis.com]
Sent: Thursday, 27 August 2015 10:02 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: AW: Deployment failed on XenServer due to capacity miscalculation

Hi!

I still have this problem. We added an additional server to this cluster last week, but it
is not being used. ACS tries to start the VM on the first (full) server and aborts, while
the new empty server is being ignored.
Now I'll migrate some VMs manually to the new server, but I assume that's not the way it is
meant to be...

Ciao

Martin