cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Calvin <ben.ali.fe...@gmail.com>
Subject cloudstack OVS + Xenserver
Date Sun, 23 Aug 2015 04:45:41 GMT
Hello ,

I m working on cloudstack 4.4.4 and 6.2 xenserver cluster.
on cloudstack i have configured an advanced zone ,for my guest traffic  i'm
using GRE.

on the xenserver the guest network is a bond of two nics.

The issue is when i create a VM all works fine,but once the VM is migrated
to another host i lost the connexion between the VM and the Vrouter,the
only way to restore the communication is to put the VM and the Vrouter on
the same physical host.

On cloudstack docs we talk only about how to create the network offerings
but no information about the configuration.

So i'm asking is there some thing that i'm missing on the configuration of
the zone or on the xenserver Cluster ?

Thx.