cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kiran manohar Chavala <kiranchav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to delete a zone in database
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 12:04:34 GMT
Hi Amir

You can delete the templates present in secondary storage from the database

mysql > select  * from image_store where name="<replace the name of the
secondary storage";

note down the id

mysql> select * from template_store_ref where store_id=<replace the id
here>;

mysql> delete from template_store_ref where store_id=<replace the id here>;

Then try to remove the secondary storage

Regards

Kiran Manohar

Citrix systems