cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sanjeev N <sanj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SSVM iptables blocks http download
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 10:59:57 GMT
Make sure that SSVM is not using eth1 as the outgoing interface for
downloading iso. That can happen if SSVM can reach the download location
from eth1 CIDR. If that is the case, add the ip address of the download
location to "internal.allowed.sited" in global setting parameters, restart
management server and stop/start SSVM.

Thanks,
Sanjeev
Citrix Systems.