cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Remi Bergsma <RBerg...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: cloudstack and vmware production?
Date Sat, 08 Aug 2015 07:06:48 GMT
Hi,

I can only comment on the NSX part, as we do not use VMware as a hypervisor in production.

NSX-mh is well supported, we run 1000s of VMs on KVM/XenServer with NSX since 2012 and it
rocks. VMware NSX-vsphere is not supported, this is a different product.

May I ask why you didn't consider KVM or XenServer? Many people in the community use this
so getting help should be easy.

But VMware as a hypervisor is supported. Maybe someone that runs this can share some thoughts/tips?

Regards, Remi