cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sonali Jadhav <son...@servercentralen.se>
Subject RE: VMs not migrated after putting Xenserver host in maintenance mode
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 09:15:11 GMT
Ignore this, I found problem.

Though one question remains, from ACS If I try to migrate instance to another host, it doesn't
show upgraded host in list. Why is that ?

/Sonali

-----Original Message-----
From: Sonali Jadhav [mailto:sonali@servercentralen.se]
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2015 2:00 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: VMs not migrated after putting Xenserver host in maintenance mode

Hi,

I am upgrading my xenserver from 6.2 to 6.5. I have cluster of 4 hosts. I have managed to
upgrade two of the hosts. I added 3d host in maintenance mode from ACS, some VMs were moved
to another host, but 4 VMs did not got moved to another host. I saw few errors in logs.

http://pastebin.com/L7TjLHwq

http://pastebin.com/i1EGnEJr

One more thing I observed is that, from ACS If I try to migrate vm to another host, it doesn't