cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: resources release when deleting account or user!
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2015 09:47:44 GMT
Hi Gagandeep,

Have a look at the following global settings:

- account.cleanup.internal - controls how long deleted accounts are kept
- expunge.delay - controls how long ACS waits before deleting destroyed VMs
- expunge.interval - controls how often the system checks for deleted VMs

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
ShapeBlue

On 27/07/2015 09:18, "Prashant Kumar Mishra"
<prashantkumar.mishra@citrix.com> wrote:

>Yes , there are few global setting related to cleanup  set them to low
>value for quick cleanup .
>
>On 7/27/15, 12:01 PM, "gagan chhabra" <gagan.13031990@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>Does deleting an account/user-within-an-account frees all storage,
>>expunges
>>the VMs and releases all other resources held by the account/user ?
>>
>>If no, how do I free all resources in bulk
>>(primary-storage/secondary-storage/CPUs etc.) held by an account?
>>

>>Gagandeep S. Chhabra

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.