cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Orlando Sánchez <tecnologia.8...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: Cloudstack support
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2015 15:28:07 GMT
Thank you for your advice, definitely I'll do. I've received a lot of mails privately and a
couple of suggestions through the mailing list.  I'll review best options and contact them.

Thank you everyone, this is a great community :)

> Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 11:39:25 -0700
> From: ilya.mailing.lists@gmail.com
> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Cloudstack support
>
> Orlando
>
> I wont tell you who to go with - there were some names in this thread
> i've never heard of before, I'm both glad and sad that there are new
> companies that offer support - and the fact there is little
> communication from them here on  mailing lists - is the sad part.
>
> This is my personal opinion, a good indicator of a company that supports
> cloudstack is to see how much they are involved in the community.
>
> With that said, when you pick the vendor - check their track record, ask
> for names and google it or use markmail.org to check on their
> participation level as well as code they've contributed to cloudstack.
> That will help you understand their expertise level VS the sales pitch
> they will portray - which could be drastically different.
>
> Regards
> ilya
>
> On 7/26/15 1:03 PM, Michael Phillips wrote:
> > Orlando, did you already find support?
> >
> >> From: tecnologia.8bit@outlook.com
> >> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
> >> Subject: Cloudstack support
> >> Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 17:37:44 +0000
> >>
> >> Hello Everybody,
> >>
> >> I am sorry for the off topic but I am not sure where could I get information
about the following. We have a cloudstack infrastructure in our company running 4.1, unfortunately
our senior engineer left and we need external support to help us with level 3 support. Is
there any company who could provide us this service?