cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Template Issue in 4.5.1
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2015 15:55:47 GMT
Tested recently, running the 32bit vhd-utils works for me:

root@s-73-VM:~# vhd-util
usage: vhd-util COMMAND [OPTIONS]
COMMAND := { create | snapshot | query | read | set | repair | resize | fill | coalesce |
modify | scan | check | revert }
root@s-73-VM:~# ldd /bin/vhd-util
linux-gate.so.1 =>  (0xf77dd000)
libuuid.so.1 => /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libuuid.so.1 (0xf77cf000)
libc.so.6 => /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libc.so.6 (0xf7680000)
/lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0xf77de000)

The new systemvmtemplates have necessary i386 libs (libc6, libuuid etc). Hope this help:
http://packages.shapeblue.com/systemvmtemplate/4.5/new/ (note: this path may go away in future)

((After we vote and release 4.5.2, I’ll move the new templates to the http://packages.shapeblue.com/systemvmtemplate/4.5/
location.))

On 15-Jun-2015, at 11:50 am, Erik Weber <terbolous@gmail.com<mailto:terbolous@gmail.com>>