cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Erik Weber <terbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack DR
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 12:51:19 GMT
On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 2:42 PM, Fedi Ben Ali <ben.ali.fedi1@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It been a while ago ,we was talking about having the citrix disaster
> recovery solution implemented in the cloudStack 4.5.
> But as we sow there is no DR service on the last cloudstack release.
>
> So i'm wondering, will citrix publish the DR service on the future
> CloudStack releases ?

I've seen the video of Alenas presentation, that I guess you're thinking
of, and also checked the Citrix documentation of their CloudPlatform 4.5
release.
There are no mentions of such features there, so to the best of my
knowledge this feature has never been released, nor contributed to ACS.

Only Citrix knows if they picked up the work after Alena and if/when they
intend to release it.

If you are a CloudPlatform customer you should probably ask your
Sales/Support representative about it, if not, just hang in here and see if
anyone from Citrix is able to reply.

--
Erik