cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ahmad Emneina <aemne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to change the Host password
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2015 16:13:41 GMT
there are a few ways to approach it. I'll outline two easy ones I'd employ.
First is using the awesome cloudmonkey (cli tool for cloudstack). Follow
the install guide [0] to get up and running executing commands against your
cloudstack deployment. Otherwise you might want to check if you have the
integration.api.port global parameter set to where you can form a url,
using the api command to change the stored password. You'll have to dig
around the cloudstack doc's to get this going... hope that helps.

[0]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+cloudmonkey+CLI