cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building custom servers
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2015 14:30:26 GMT
You can make many VM templates with different combinations of "blocks" or
software, as you want. - other than that, cloudstack will create new VM
from template or from ISO file - so not sure about what you asked...
i.e. you can have centos minimal, centos LAMP, centos LAMP-postgress etc...

best

--

Andrija Panić