cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Fedi Ben Ali <ben.ali.fe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack physical network on xenserver
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2015 12:11:52 GMT
Hi,

Yes i'm working on an advanced zone, each one of the clients have it's own
network so his own virtual router. When i delete the clients accounts i do
remove all his ressources so the virtual router.

on my switches the public network is tagged.

is there any possibility that cloudstack is removing the network
configuration on my xenservers ?
because i dont know the event that is tiggring this action so i can't
troubelshoot properly.

Thx.