cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Fedi Ben Ali <ben.ali.fe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack physical network on xenserver
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 23:32:30 GMT
Hi,

My problem is that when i create a virtual router and then delete it ,i
loose the network configuration on that host (the vlan id and the bond
name),this loss of configuration does not affect all the pools host but
only the one where the the vrouter was created,after this i start having
vm_require_network exception on my management servers log.

This is a weird behaviour ,but i'm asking if there is something that can
resolve this issue or at least explain it .