cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Fedi Ben Ali <ben.ali.fe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Public IP VLAN
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 14:26:25 GMT
hello ,

thx for your response.

The client has provided two public ip adreses ranges,he asks that those two
ranges should be used on the same zone. In the network configuration each
ip range is reacheable over a specific vlan (the first on vlan 80 and the
scond on vlan 81).this configuration is made on the network hardware
(switches ...).

On my xenserver i have two networks for the public traffic each network
with the specific Vlan (80 et 81).all my public traffic goes through the
same xenserver nic bond but the first rage with vlan 80 and the second on
vlan 81.

On cloudstack,when we define the zones public network ,we set the name
label of the network configured on the host (we should have one network not
two).

So to have one network that can caryies two different vlan's, the tag
should be set on ACS level.

can i do so without having networking issues ?