cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From cs user <acldstk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Template Issue in 4.5.1
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 07:36:27 GMT
Hi Erik,

Thanks for the reply. We have installed the shapblue one and all is now
working fine.

For anyone else with the same issue, I followed the steps from here:

https://gist.github.com/terbolous/102ae8edd1cda192561c

Starting from:
"Choose the correct template from this location as the URL, but make sure
to use the 64 bit one"