cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Luciano Castro <luciano.cas...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: HA feature - KVM - CloudStack 4.5.1
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2015 18:46:01 GMT
Hi there,

I´m new in the list, and I´m  using  4.5.1 CloudStack version, and I
started making some tests with H.A feature for VMs,
but I didn´t have success. I don´t know if it´s a bug, or something that
I´m doing wrong.

Scenario: I have 1 manager server and 2 KVM hosts ('A' and 'B').

1) I created a "service offering" (computing offering) with the TAG H.A
checked.

2) then, I created a VM with this offering, and the VM is in KVM 'A'.

3) I did a shutdown in the KVM host 'A', and I expected that this VM, after
some minutes will be available in another KVM host ('B')

But it didn´t happened.

Any ideias??

thanks!

--