cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Somesh Naidu <Somesh.Na...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: How to know database master or slave
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2015 23:09:06 GMT
You'd have to make changes to the host_details table.

You could use the following query:
update host_details set password=<encrypted_password> where host_id in (comma_separated_list_of_host_ids);

Look at the contents of this table to get a better understanding of the above query.

For encrypting the password you could use the following:
java -classpath /usr/share/cloudstack-common/lib/jasypt-1.9.0.jar org.jasypt.intf.cli.JasyptPBEStringEncryptionCLI
encrypt.sh input=<new_password> password=<key>

key = content of file "/etc/cloudstack/management/key" (this is assuming your encryption type
is file)

Regards,
Somesh

-----Original Message-----
From: kotipalli venkatesh [mailto:venkateshcloudtest@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 2:31 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to know database master or slave

Thank you Erik. I have one more doubt please help me.

I am using  Cloudstack 4.3.2 and hyper visor is xenserver 6.2.

Under this some vms running. some security problems change the HOST
password after changing the password host level. automatically management
and host communication is mismatch. Because host password is changed.
I think there should be a changes in database?  please provide the path
make changes.

Thank you,
Venkatesh.k