cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Martin Emrich <martin.emr...@empolis.com>
Subject AW: Deployment failed on XenServer due to capacity miscalculation
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 11:45:18 GMT
Hi!

The config options are on their default value:

mem.overprovisioning.factor = 1
cluster.memory.allocated.capacity.disablethreshold = 0.85 (Would affect the whole cluster
capacity, not that of a single host)

So nothing strange here.

I un- and remanaged the cluster, but no change in numbers :(
Also there were no interesting log messages...

Thanks

Martin

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Timothy Lothering [mailto:tlothering@datacentrix.co.za]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 8. Juli 2015 12:34
An: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Betreff: RE: Deployment failed on XenServer due to capacity miscalculation

Hi Martin,

I have seen this before with our CXS environment too.

Could of things to check:

1. What is the mem.overprovisioning.factor field set to?
2. What is the cluster.memory.allocated.capacity.disablethreshold field set to?

Also, try unmanage the XS Cluster, wait a couple of minutes and re-manage it.
Timothy Lothering
Solutions Architect
Managed Services

T: +27877415535
F: +27877415100
C: +27824904099
E: tlothering@datacentrix.co.za

DISCLAIMER NOTICE:

Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official business of Datacentrix
Holdings Ltd. and its subsidiaries
('Datacentrix') is proprietary to Datacentrix. It is confidential, legally privileged and
protected by law. Datacentrix does not own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions
are those of the sender unless clearly stated as being that of Datacentrix.
The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient. Please notify the sender
immediately if it has unintentionally reached you and do not read, disclose or use the content
in any way. Datacentrix cannot assure that the integrity of this communication has been maintained
nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.