cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From ilya <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack support
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2015 18:39:25 GMT
Orlando

I wont tell you who to go with - there were some names in this thread
i've never heard of before, I'm both glad and sad that there are new
companies that offer support - and the fact there is little
communication from them here on  mailing lists - is the sad part.

This is my personal opinion, a good indicator of a company that supports
cloudstack is to see how much they are involved in the community.

With that said, when you pick the vendor - check their track record, ask
for names and google it or use markmail.org to check on their
participation level as well as code they've contributed to cloudstack.
That will help you understand their expertise level VS the sales pitch
they will portray - which could be drastically different.

Regards
ilya

On 7/26/15 1:03 PM, Michael Phillips wrote:
> Orlando, did you already find support?
>
>> From: tecnologia.8bit@outlook.com
>> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
>> Subject: Cloudstack support
>> Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 17:37:44 +0000
>>
>> Hello Everybody,
>>
>> I am sorry for the off topic but I am not sure where could I get information about
the following. We have a cloudstack infrastructure in our company running 4.1, unfortunately
our senior engineer left and we need external support to help us with level 3 support. Is
there any company who could provide us this service?