cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Mārtiņš Jakubovičs <mart...@vertigs.lv>
Subject Re: User data is too long for an http GET request
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2015 13:31:19 GMT
Looks like API calls with GET method can have only 4KB of userdata, but
with POST it can be till 32 KB.
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/master/server/src/com/cloud/vm/UserVmManagerImpl.java#L3434
CloudMonkey use GET method, when change method in source code to POST it
is possible to send API calls with bigger userdata.