cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Luca Gioppo <luca.gio...@csi.it>
Subject Automatically detach ISO form VM on kickstart reboot --eject
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2015 15:21:22 GMT
 I'm trying to have a custom ISO image that at the end of the installation
reboot the machine and restart, but the ISO does not get detached from the VM so
cloudstack keeps to loop over the installation.
This strategy was working on previous versions of CS (version around 3) on the
4.4.2 version I'm using now the behaviour is that it seems to ignore the eject
option of the reboot.
Is this a bug or there is something that I have to do either on the kickstart or
on the cloud?
Thanks
Luca