cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject Re: tie CPVM to a single external IP address
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 19:23:01 GMT
Andrija, in my case it uses different IP address pretty much every time CPVM is recreated.
The previous IP address is not taken during the cpvm creation and I do not have any changes
in IP allocations.

Andrei
----- Original Message -----

From: "Andrija Panic" <andrija.panic@gmail.com>
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Sent: Monday, 13 July, 2015 3:10:50 PM
Subject: Re: tie CPVM to a single external IP address

In my case (select * from cloud.host where name like 'v-%') - shows that
the same IP address has been used in previous cases in 99% of cases, only
once it was changed...
I know this doesnt help...but it seems that the Public IP pool is reused on
"first public IP available" basics...

--

Andrija Panić