cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: CoreOS images http://dl.openvm.eu/
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 16:13:20 GMT
Stephan,

Absolutely, this is how I do it as well. :-)
Also, that's why I also publish the kickstarts, so people can just reuse them to build their
own stuff.
I also do realise many people are new to this, so it's mostly them who need the templates.
I hope in the future the quality and number of the templates to increase and raise some more
trust.

Anywho, going back to CoreOS, I'd love it if they converted the images themselves so i don't
have to.

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro