cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From France <mailingli...@isg.si>
Subject Re: Upgrading 4.3.1 to 4.3.2 including system templates - quick help please
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2015 10:35:43 GMT
OK, I was able to find instructions for upgrading templates:
http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-and-the-ghost-vulnerabilitystack/
it even has a nice script, which we will try this weekend.

Also for vhd-utils link, I have found vhd-utils at:
http://download.cloud.com.s3.amazonaws.com/tools/vhd-util

If these are not correct for CS 4.3.* and XS 6.0.2*, someone please let us know.
Hopefully this mail will help others upgrade, if they see it.

Regards,
F.

(http://packages.shapeblue.com/cloudstack/main/centos/4.3/).