cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Erik Weber <terbol...@gmail.com>
Subject [ACS 4.5.1] vhd-util problems on systemvms
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 18:36:55 GMT
Has anyone else experienced issues with vhd-util on the secondary storage
vms when running xenserver?

I recently set up a lab, and see this in the template view:
Failed post download script:
/usr/local/cloud/systemvm/scripts/storage/secondary/createtmplt.sh: line
211: /bin/vhd-util: No such file or directoryvhd check of
/mnt/SecStorage/df45201d-8613-3215-8039-b01a87a462ea/template/tmpl/2/202/dnld373471545309258453

I've checked the ssvm manually, and the file is there, but seems to be
32-bit while the systemvm is 64-bit.

I can work around it by installing ia32-libs on the ssvm, but that's not
really a proper fix (first of all, ia32-libs is huge).

Which makes me wonder if anyone else has seen this recently.

SystemVM was downloaded from apt-get.eu as the install docs say.

If time allows, I'll do a new setup with template from jenkins to see if
the problem persists, but that probably won't be until next week.

--
Erik