cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Praveen B <pbprave...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ACS Multiple Xen Clusters / Pools
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 15:02:42 GMT
Hi Patrick,

It seems the guest VLANs are not enabled on all inetrmittent switches
between these clusters. Please check them on your physical switches.

Guest VLANs are common across entire zone and they must be enabled in all
the switches which are part of that zone to allow guest VM communication.

Thanks,
Praveen Kumar,
Founder, PSI Cloud Solutions