cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rajsekhar K <rajsekharkpa...@gmail.com>
Subject How do I contribute to ACS documentation?
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 15:40:25 GMT
Hi, All,

I am Rajsekhar Kunnampally, working with Citrix CloudPlatform documentation
team. I am working from Citrix, Bangalore.

I have been associated with the CloudPlatform documentation team for the
past one year. My focus was on revamping the CloudPlatform documentation
set and creating content for new releases, hotfixes, and patches.

I would like to contribute to the ACS documentation too. I think I can
start by creating documentation to complement the contributions from the
CloudPlatform engineers. However, I would like to understand the tools and
the processes that ACS documentation uses. Also, I have a few questions
that I would like to clarify before I start contributing to ACS
documentation.

Who can I contact for guidance?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,