cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Hair <j...@greenqloud.com>
Subject Re: Cloud Instance Manager only sets password after reboot on Windows 2012 R2
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 10:15:23 GMT
Hi,

This is specifically for when the VM first starts up. Don't think it is
specifically a CloudStack problem, it's more of a question about how to
properly configure the Cloud Instance Manager. Basically when the machine
first starts up, it tries to auto-login (despite no registry setting for
that), but fails due to invalid password. The password to log in is the
default password from when I created the template. Cloud Instance Manager
has the garbled output I described in the first post. If I reboot the
machine, it starts up and Cloud Instance Manager works fine, and thus I can
log in with the CloudStack-set password.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 10:11 AM, Vadim Kimlaychuk <Vadim.Kimlaychuk@elion.ee

--
*Jeff Hair*
Core Systems Developer